Okay, so I really liked this movie. It was full of action, comedy, turtles, and science (mutagens and stuff). There are some things that I wanted to point out.
1. Whoopi is really mean to April (Megan Fox) in this movie. I'm not sure that this is something real. Do bosses really treat their employees like that? As long as she is doing her job on top of investigating what she wants then it should be ok right? Apparently not... This was probably just thrown into the movie to make the story sound better.
2. WTF is the foot clan? I don't get the name, where did it come from? I'm assuming (please point out if I am wrong) that this is from the comics. Why are they called the foot clan? Are their feet superior to all other feet? Do they love to get pedicures?
3. *SPOILER ALERT* April saves the TMNTs from the evil-doer by injecting them with Adrenaline... which is Epinephrine... which is what we make at work. So basically I saved the lives of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You are welcome.
4. The chase scene where they are falling down the hill was awesome, but totally implausible. I don't think semi's can do that on the side of a mountain while there is an avalanche.
5. The elevator scene is probably my favorite of the whole movie.
Well, that's pretty much all I have to say about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I haven't seen (or if I have it was too long ago to remember) the old TMNT movies, so I don't have a comparison on the two. I would recommend this movie and going to rate it with a "Liked It." Thanks for reading!
"If that boy were an apple, he'd be a delicious"
follow me on Twitter