Stars: Viggo Mortensen, George McKay, Samantha Isler
We are shown how the children (who don't have much interaction with anyone other than the other family members) react to the world. How different they are brought up and the clashes of parenting between Ben and other members of his wife's family. Eventually, Ben is challenged about the way he has been raising his children and there
Liked Its & Hated Its
- I hated that Ben's character was so against everything all the time. I get it, that is his way of thinking, but the way that he argued and carried on was a bit annoying.
- I felt both good and bad for the children. On one hand, they were able to learn how to fend for themselves and survive with practically nothing. But on the other hand they didn't know anything about the real world.
- I liked that they were able to grant their mother's wishes from the will and how it brought them closer together in the end.
- I liked the acting in this film. Viggo did an excellent job going from one emotion to the next throughout the entire film.
- I didn't really like the scene with the deer.
- I love Washington state wilderness and landscapes. So the shots seen in this film are beautiful and remind me of when I was up there a few years ago. Makes me want to go back soon.
"If that boy were an apple, he'd be a delicious"
- (17 Again)
follow me on Twitter
follow me Instagram